2011 retrospective

Well the year is coming to an end, and I sit here looking at what I did, and think about what I planed to do.

I started the year with my Tomahawk kit, which was a relax built that I did just befor I got "the O" done.
I then started work on the AC kit as my next relax built, just before I would start doing work on my Zeta.  Well the Zeta is still in the box, I only snap fitted the torso :(

The year was very exciting for me, I made friends in the community, Kamm, Hummingbird,Aulon, Aries,Sneeper,Dan, Helmos, (Sorry guys but I will not list everyone up :)

I won the MAC Wallpaper Contest, and got first place in the Costum catagory of the Euro Gunpla Competion.



I got 8 kits done the 1/72 Tomahawk, 1/100 The O, 1/100 Kshatriya ( my first resin Gunpla), 1/100 Vent savior, 1/144 Sazabi, 1/72 The AC Sunshine DIO, And the 1/35 AS-5E3 Leynos Dio, last one just got finished but I cant show any pictures of it yet because I am entering it in the Hobby link Competion. And apparently you can't join if your kit is posted anywhere :(

So what will I do Next year? I don't really know but my backlog just is getting bigger and bigger so I wont run out of kits to build for quite some time :)
The only thing I can say is, that I already have be asked to do a build off, but more about that in 2012 ;)

Thank you all for taking the time  to read my post.