This is the Resin version of the Geara-Zulu. I had this laying around for quite some time now and never really knew how to approach it.

 I started the clean up at the start of the year because it was going to be my entry for the Macha Contest, but there where a lot of things going on in my life and I didn't have any real time for it so I put it back in the box.
A couple of months ago I came across it again and was so hyped and  just started working on it like crazy. Every Idea that came to mind, I tried to but in to this paint job. And that took me some time to do.

For example the main green color is, Tamiya Green then highlight with a Tamiya Green/yellow mix, then Top coated, than hairspray salt, then Aero color Gold orc Spryd from bottom to top, Then Aero Color Olive green from top to bottom. then decals and another top coat. after all that mig pigments and Ak Streaks. The Gold is all hand painted and so is the Skull on the Shield. For the Biohazard symbol on the Base, I printed it on a masking foil and cut it out.

I really am happy with how this turned out and I don't feel that I could of done anything better to date.

Thanks for taking the time to check out this post ;)